Celina Ladies & Friends
Holiday Crafting Time!
It's that time again! Time for gifting all the teachers, caregivers, bus drivers, teachers aides etc. If you are anything like me, it all needs to be done this week and you are still not done! I go through a few stages before I am done.
1. Spend a few hours on Pinterest looking for the perfect craft that you think you can pull off.
2. Buying supplies for the craft.
3. Try to make one, get frustrated, walk away.
4. Consider buying everyone gift cards.
5. Suck it up and start creating! If it looks like a kid made it, perfect, I have kids, they will never know that is the work of an adult.
6. Wrap and put in the car immediately or else I may forget to actually make the deliveries.
What do you gift? Do you make the gifts or do you do something else? Here are some ideas from past years that I have made that I will link the directions to just in case you are looking for a last minute gift.
Mason Jar water less snow-globes
Mason Jar tissue dispensers
Christmas Tree ornament
And this years gift....wine glass snow-globes!
Hope you all have fun making any of these crafts. Share your Christmas crafts with us, we would love to see them!
#christmascrafting #giftgiving #crafting #celinaladiesandfriends #makingmemories #celinatx #celina #guntertx #gunter #prospertx #prosper #snowglobes #christmas #christmastree #tissueholder #masonjars