Celina Ladies & Friends
12 Things To Do during Christmas Vacation Week
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Celina Ladies and Friends would like to share some of the fun holiday activities that our area has to offer during Christmas Break.
1) The Gaylord Hotel Christmas lights. It may be a bit of a drive but the lights always look sooo beautiful.
2) Ice skating in Downtown Frisco or the Allen Community Ice Rink. Please check times as they change
3) Make Christmas cookies or maybe your families favorite holiday treat to share with neighbors and friends
4) Heard Museum Dinosaur Walk, check for holiday hours :)
5) Dallas Zoo Lights
6) The Trains at North Park
7) Family Game Night: Charades, favorite card game or board game
8) Set up a puzzle table and invite family and friends to join in
9) Storytime at Home (an afternoon or evening activity) invite friends and neighbors to not only share but also narrate their favorite Holiday story
10) Plan a Craft or Art project, something useful and fun for the new year!
11) Attend the Crayola Experience and discover the magic of color at the Shops of Willow Bend,
check online for their full schedule of events.
12) The Play Street Museum in the Town Square Frisco. Check out their calendar for play times and special events.
Every year there are so many new holiday ideas and adventures to be shared and explored all over our area.
Enjoy the holiday season and
Merry Christmas to All
Celina Ladies and Friends
#christmasbreak #thingstodoonbreak #celinaladies #newyear #ideasforthekids